- Tourism and Hospitality Management Services
- Transport Studies
- Business Research Methods 1
- Business Research Methods 2
- Writing Management Research Paper 1
- Writing Management Research Paper 2
Head of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Senior Lecturer
2016-2018, Senior Lecturer and Head of Tourism and Hospitalty Management department.
2015, Senior Tutor – BTHM – University of Goroka
2014- July to 2015, Tutor – BTHM University of Goroka
2011-2013- Full time Masters student at Waitoka University.
2008 - 2010, Full time Home Economics Lecturer/Tutor at University of Goroka
2006-2007, Full time teacher at Pangia Aisoli Memorial High School – Southern Highlands Province
2004 - 2005, Full time in- service student at University of Goroka.
2000 - 2003, Teacher – Vanimo Provincial High School; Sandaun Province
January 1998 to July 2000, Teacher: Telefomin High School; Sandaun Province.
1997, Teacher – Lumi High School; Sandaun Province
1996,Teacher – Hagen Park High School - WHP
1993-1995, Teacher – Kitip Luthern High School – Western Highlands Province
AWARDS & HONORS
- UNWTO Forum on Sustainable Tourism Development – 20th -23rd March, 2017.
- ELLTA 4th Conference: ‘Asian Perspectives on Leadership, Learning and Social Enterprise: Sharpening Focus on Collaborative Research and Publications’ (July 25-27, 2017) in collaboration with the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Bangkok (Thailand)
- International Conference of Tourism (ICOT), Middlesex University – London; June, 2015
- National Education Conference at Goroka University – PNG; September, 2015
- University of Papua New Guinea Science and Sustainability conference- November, 2014
Kau, T. W. (2014). The role of tourism promoting community participation in the development of Jiwaka Province in Papua New Guinea (Thesis, Master of Management Studies (MMS)). University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand. Retrieved from https://hdl.handle.net/10289/8987