Institute of Public Administration and Management (IPAM) - International
DWU signed an MOU with IPAM which would support IPAM in its training needs, both staff and public service development. The MOU also supports the delivery of Diploma in Human Resource Management to the Public Service officers in Solomon Islands.
Public Sector Workforce Development Program (PSWDP) - National
The PSWDP was developed by the Department of Personnel Management to help improve the performance of public administration in Papua New Guinea by strengthening the capabilities of public service organizations.
Department of Justice & Attorney General - National
The Diploma in Justice Administration was designed to prepare law enforcement officers to deliver timely, independent, fair, efficient and effective prosecution and related services to the people of Papua New Guinea. The program was developed by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences in partnership with Department of Justice and the Attorney General.
Most are clients but the companies mentioned have been consistent with training their staff through the university programs overtime.
1. Ok Tedi Mining Limited
2. PNG Customs
3. Department of Education
4. Oil Search Limited
5. PNG Power Limited
6. Strongim Pipol Strongim Nason
7. National Broadcasting Centre
8. Internal Revenue Commission
9. PNG Fire Services
10. PNG Ports Corporation
11. Marist Brothers PNG
12. Barrick Niugini Ltd
13. Newcrest Mining Ltd
14. Bank South Pacific
15. Cocoa Cola Amatil
16. Department of Finance and Treasury
17. Department of Justice and Attorney General
1. East New Britain Provincial Administration
2. Western Provincial Administration
3. Morobe Provincial Administration
4. New Ireland Provincial Administration
5. Madang Provincial Government
6. East Sepik Provincial Administration