The Human Resource Division at Divine Word University primarily acknowledges that its employees are an essential and valuable asset for the University. These talented employees of the University are a resource that contributes immensely to the success of the University itself. They are the change agents that can be further developed.
In accord with the University's Charter and its vision and mission, and in cooperation with other Divisions, the Human Resource Division aims to create a healthy and conducive working environment for all its staff, whether they be academic or support staff in different professions under the administration or technical trades.
The Human Resource Division deals with various employment matters for all staff of the University.
• We facilitate the recruitment process and introduction of new staff.
• We facilitate appointments, appraisals and promotions.
• We facilitate applications for visas, work permits, and passports.
• We provide information on Staff Development.
• We facilitate the participation of staff in professional and personal development.
• We manage and allocate staff housing and transit accommodation.
Vacancies at Divine Word University occur from time to time. Various positions become available at different times and sometimes unexpectedly. If you are interested in working at Divine Word University you can send your application together with an updated CV to the HRM Division. Sometimes certain positions are immediately available while other applications can be held for future reference when possible positions may arise.
For all academic positions the University requires a Master’s degree as a basic requirement. It is not the normal practice to advertise regularly on the webpage unless there is an emergency. We tend to use the local newspapers, personal recommendations and the various applications that we have on file.
Telephone number: (+675) 424 1818
Fax: (+675) 422 2812